keskiviikko 3. kesäkuuta 2015

My use of Social media

I still remember, creating a hi5 account for the first time. It was the first social networking website I was introduced to. It was almost a trend to have a hi5 account like it is to have a facebook account today. Then there was facebook which started to replace hi5 slowly. I have been using facebook for a long time, had few facebook accounts. I also have twitter, which I use once in a while but not as much as facebook. In the early years I was very much active on facebook. Commenting on photos, browsing friend’s accounts and updates, refreshing facebook wall, that was facebook for me. Sometimes, it was nice to find long lost friends in facebook. It was indeed helping to get connected with friends and loved ones. I am not that active in posting stuffs on facebook like I used to. I change pictures once in a while and share stuffs if I like and so on. I find chatting comfortable when communicating, and facebook has been one of the medium to do so. There is nothing in particular I use social media for lately. Its there and I visit it sometimes. There are few pages that I am member of and its nice to go through the updates or new articles.

2 kommenttia:

  1. I had never heard about hi5 before!

    VastaaPoista
  2. I remember when I first logged on to Facebook, it was so great that you were able to look for old friends and hear how they were doing! That's why I like Facebook.

    VastaaPoista