keskiviikko 17. kesäkuuta 2015

Blogs and businesses, part 2

ELLA HÄRKÖNEN
ASSIGNMENT 2, PART 2

Like I mentioned in my first blog post, I read a lot of blogs myself. Just to get an idea of how many blogs indeed, I took a screenshot from Bloglovin' - the platform where the blogs I follow gets updated.






The difference between good blogs and great blogs is the time and effort the blogger puts towards her work. Anyone can open a blog and write stuff there, but if you lack passion and focus, the readers will notice it.

One of my absolute favorite blogger's is Kenza Zouiten. She is Swedish (seriously, what is the thing with Swedish bloggers?! They are all so amazing!), born the same year as me (1991) and simply gorgeous. She has her own clothing line IvyRevel, has appeared in numerous of TV shows such as Let's Dance (Swedish version of So You Think You Can Dance) and done too many covers too keep account. But what makes her popular?
1) She is drop dead gorgeous. Hello, is it just me or does she just look perfect in every photo she posts? Being beautiful is not a criteria to start a blog, but it surely helps you on your path!

2) The effort she puts into her blog. She posts at least twice a day _every_single_day_ . Including weekends, holidays etc. Bloggers don't really have the luxury of taking time of, eh? Not only does she always write something witty or funny, she also posts photos that could be directly from a fashion magazine.

3) The way she writes. A lot of times bloggers pave away this picture of being perfect and living perfect life but she is not scared to tell embarrassing stories of what happened and being completely honest with the littlest things regarding on her life. For example, once a reader asked her about her exercise routines and she answered what routines? I'd rather have a smoke than go for a running and I thought that that was so funny,

4) Again, the dedication. She makes serious money with the blog: every time she recommends something, it is sold out within minutes. The blog is her job and she takes it seriously.



Ps. She gets hundreds of comments to each post and doesn't always answer. SO, my question was left out without answering. Nevertheless, i love her!

4 kommenttia:

  1. Vastaukset
    1. Oh, have you seen Angelic Blick's blog? Since you like Kenzas :)

      Poista
    2. OH YES! Seriously, what is the thing with Swedish bloggers?! They are just so stunning!

      Poista
  2. Kenza is so stunning! I've read her blog for many years now, just love it!

    VastaaPoista