tiistai 16. kesäkuuta 2015

Social Media and Me

Marjo

My first post in this blog! Better late than never and many more to come, right?

I use social media in studying to keep in touch with my group members and class mates, to share information and to organize the projects we have. In my private life I use social media mainly for networking and sharing information and to know what is going on – I read blogs, check Instagram daily, hang on Facebook way too much and check Twitter and LinkedIn every once in a while. At work I am a member of the company’s Facebook admin group in the customer service team. I do not plan or publish the posts but I reply to the comments and questions in the posts.

The type of my profile depends on the platform. My profile is not open to the public if the application does not require it. For example in Facebook I have different privacy settings for different groups and people who may view my profile.

In general social media is very time consuming – it is way too easy to spend time just clicking and browsing back and forth.

1 kommentti:

  1. I'm also very tight with what others can see. I keep my profiles most off the time hidden too.

    VastaaPoista